Specialism: Project Management
Sector: Project Management
Job type: Permanent
Salary range: £50,000 - £74,999
Location: East Midlands
About the company
The company is a progressive and engaging developer specialising in high-quality, bespoke projects for discerning clients. With a passion and reputation for excellence and individuality, they are expanding their operations and are looking to appoint Project Managers to support their growth plans.
About the roles
These roles will either suit improvers looking for their next rung on the ladder or accomplished professionals looking for a challenge. Ideal candidates will be self-sufficient with excellent oral and written skills, a good team work ethic and will be proficient in the use of Microsoft and other tools. Attention to detail is a must.
The roles cover end to end project management – you must be able to:
- Demonstrate excellent planning skills
- Understand domestic builds
- Be a strong negotiator
- Possess financial and budgetary management skills
- Demonstrate experience of managing multi-disciplinary professional design/technical teams and contractors to deliver compliant objectives
- Have a good understanding of construction legislation and contract management.
- Bring creative flair to the design and build of unique and award winning projects.
What we’re looking for:
As Project Managers, you will be responsible for the successful commencement, planning, design, execution, monitoring, control and completion of projects. You will manage the delivery of projects to meet time, quality and budgetary targets to the stakeholder’s expectations.
Dependent on experience you may take on a leadership role within the project team providing both direction and advice to a team of consultants, suppliers and contractors and support to a wider team in the delivery of projects.
Where appropriate applicants must be able to provide evidence of the right work in the UK
How to find out more:
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference PM 17/01
Recruiter information... KLC Management