Sector: Architectural Technology
Job type: Permanent
An expanding architectural practice is currently looking to make a key appointment to its close-knit, friendly team in Wimbledon, London with the addition of an ambitious architectural technician or technologist.
You will be closely involved with:
- Production of creative design and detailed drawings primarily using autoCAD or similar system.
- A number of exciting, medium scale residential developments including redevelopments, renovations, extensions, refurbishments and new build projects.
- Working in collaboration with the practice's director, clients and sub-contractors to ensure projects are delivered on time to industry leading standards.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experienced and highly proficient in autoCAD.
- Experienced in the knowledge and working of UK design and build regulations/plans.
- Experience of working in a team, individually and with external subcontractors.
- Experience and knowledge of planning procedures and submission of applications.
- In-depth knowledge of the current building regulations
- Experienced in undertaking measured building surveys and production of survey drawings.
Recruiter information... architectural service providers specialising in residential